Mentorship tasks for Professor Brad Blitz and Social Policy Research Centre, at Middlesex University as we agreed per RRPP contract are following:
- Mentoring through consultation on organisation and direction of the project
- Joint scientific cooperation and collaboration on the development of research publications resulting from the project
- Direction of the production of short films, deepening the impact of the research and project’s findings from across the region.
- Organization of joint events including methodological and thematic workshops at Middlesex University and at FWE Sarajevo in order to increase visibility and promote quality and to develop the research skills of the RRPP network of researchers and strengthen their international networks both inside and outside the region.
- Hosting visiting scholars, including the organisation of short-term exchanges to facilitate knowledge exchange and increase access to networks both inside and outside the region.
In terms of activities and the time frame, this is what we have (re)confirmed, further agreed upon and scheduled during the Consultative meeting 8th of February in Belgrade.
(DATES HAVE CHANGED DUE TO PROJECT DELAY IN 2015):
1. Initial Consultation and Mentoring Needs Assessment – Spring 2015
COMPLETED IN BELGRADE 8.2.2016
2. Methods Training – Autumn 2015
COMPLETED BELGRADE 9-10.2.2016
3. Knowledge Transfer Workshop – Sarajevo Spring 2016
D'Angelo visit to Sarajevo/Spring 2016 UPCOMING MAY, 2016
4. Knowledge Exchange - London, Autumn 2015 May or June
Kofman – facilitate workshop with RRPP Staff UPCOMING MID-JUNE 2016
5. Production of short films – Spring 2015-Summer 2015
Filming across region - Spring 2015
Editing of short films - Spring 2015
Post-Production of short films - Summer 2015
6. Publications development and production Summer 2015 – Winter 2016
Brad SPECIAL ISSUE/EDITED VOLUME SUBMITTED/CONTRACTED BY SEPTEMBER, PRODUCED 2016-2017
I. Production/Editing of special issue Autumn 2015 - Winter 2016 SUMBITTING DUE SEPTEMBER 2016
II. Production of research reports - Autumn 2015; Winter 2016; Summer 2016 DUE SEPTEMBER 2016
III. Dissemination of short film and research reports - Winter 2016 SARAJEVO FINAL CONFERENCE OCTOBER-NOVEMBER,2016
All upcoming activities will be regularly posted on our web under the news section!