Mentoring exchange meeting and the Psychometric Workshop with collegues from the mentoring insitution, Social Policy Research Centre at Middlesex University, are both to be held in Belgrade, 8 - 10th of February.
Mentoring Exchange Meeting, is a working and consultative meeting between Dr. Brad Blitz on behalf of the mentoring institution at the Middlesex University and project coordinator Dr Selma Porobić, FWE. It will focus on fine-tuning of the exchange activities and the mentoring work plan, further shared and discussed with the team project coordinators in Serbia and Kosovo, Mr. Vladimir Petronijević and Mr. Seb Bytyci during the following Workshop (10th of February).
The two-days workshop, focusing the statistical analysis of the data collected for the purpose of the psychometric study, will take place at 'Hotel M' on 9-10th of February. It will be attended by the following participants: Selma Porobić and Anela Hasanagić (BiH), Siniša Volarević and Danica Ćirić (SRB), Seb Bytyci and Enver Gashi (KOS),Brad Blitz and colleagues from University of Middlesex, UK.
MENTORING EXCHANGE MEETING AGENDA 8.2.2016
- Introduction to the mentoring activities and discussion of planned exchange
- Discussion and development of detailed agendas on separate activities
- Documentary film making and planning ahead
PSYCHOMETRIC WORKSHOP 9-10.2,2016, Hotel M, Belgrade
First day – 9.2.2016.
- 9.00-10.00 Introduction of the researchers with overview of the psychometric study's role on the project
- 10.00-12.00 Country-focused overview of data analysis
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-15.00 (Non)parametric statistical procedures
- 15.00-15.30 Break
- 15.30-16.30 Identification of advanced (non)parametric techniques for data analysis
Second day – 10.2.2016.
- 9.00-10.00 Discussion and guidelines for the suitable analytical models for the final analysis
- 10.00-11.00 Discussion of the control group issues
- 11.00-11.30 Break
- 11.30-12.00 Plan of the parallel structures for the three final drafts and publishable research paper
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-14.00 Scheduling of further exchange activities with the mentoring institution
- 14.00-16.00 Planning ahead focus group and interview research activities