The second workshop on the ethnogrpahic research stream was held in Belgrade, 12 and 13th of December and focused on the first hand analysis of the ethnographic data. It involved exchange of ethnogrpahic notes from the field work conducted in BiH and Serbia, which were earlier trascribed and commented by the supervisor Dr.Jansen, and incuded in the National Reports (frst draft) - commented and further discussed during this workshop. The workshop was centred on indentification of relevant analytic categories for each country, and providing of standards for the final draft of the National Reports.
The workshop was attended by Stefaan Jansen, Selma Porobić, Nina Bosankić, Ivana Ljuština Ljiljiana Đjajic and Siniša Volarević.
First day – 12.12.2015.
- 9.00-10.30 Fieldwork reports and exchange of most important forms related to research topic
- 10.30-11.00 break
- 11.00-13.00 Identification of primary analytical units/categories for both countries
- 13.00-14.00 Lunch
- 14.00-15.00 Presentation of the key findings from other parts of the research most related to the ethnograpic part
Second day – 13.12.2015:
- 9.00-10.00 Guidelines for the final analysis
- 10.00-11.00 Plan for (parallel) structure of the two reports
- 11.00-11.30 break
- 11.30-12.30 the key references for fraiming ethnographic studies